Skip to content
- The jawbone is the only double-hinged bone in our body. Its function is regulated by a very sensitive and intricate neuromuscular system.
- The position and size of the lower jaw plays a major role in our airway volume.
- Obesity, age, and a retruded lower jaw are all factors in snoring and sleep apnea.
- Healthy teeth keep the proper vertical dimension between the upper and lower jaws.
- Jaw expansion with appliances before adolescence is known to increase the nasal airway space, the tongue space, and eliminates dental crowding.
- Most successful athletes and models have properly developed jaws.