Dr. Joseph Sarkissian owns a state-of-the-art biological dental practice in Glendale, California, since moving to Los Angeles in 1998 and receiving his license to practice dentistry.
His education included the study of microbiology at the University of Alabama, and attending the dental school of the University of Goettingen in the former West Germany, where he graduated in 1989.
Following his graduation he practiced dentistry on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus. During that time he trained in homeopathy, completely abandoned the use of amalgam (mercury) fillings, and expanded his knowledge in the biological aspects of therapy.
Dr. Sarkissian is a member of
- the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology,
- the World Clinical Laser Institute,
- the National Center for Homeopathy,
- the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine,
- the IAO (International Association of Orthodontists),
- the AIID (American Institute of Implant Dentistry),
- and the IAOCI (International Academy of Ceramic Implantology).